Thursday, November 6, 2008

So Handsome!


13 comments:

hine.T said...

I can't get over this handsome guy! He is too much! Can't help but to look like his daddy!

The Beck's said...

He is SO cute...and big! I'm so glad you finally have a blog!

FightOnLara said...

Aloha Micah! Found your blog through Hine's and just wanted to stop by and say hi. You're all grown up now.

Babes

A said...

You REALLY need to update! Especially since i havent talked to yo for, really, FOREVER! I miss you Sal! (ok I miss Matai a little more but I still miss you a lot!)

Team 'Iloa said...

I think this the only way I know how to get a hold of you. We are excited to spend Christmas eve with the Andresen Ohana again this year.
Let me know what kind of stuff is on Matai's wish list.
Thanks!

Super Star said...

Girl, I think it's time to post some updates, you know, like thanksgiving, christmas, new years...lol. Guess I'll just hhve to walk over to see my bebe. Love ya guys.

Unknown said...

From Mama J
What can I say but I love
that little guy!!!! He is my
dark haired baby. Love you
4 times.
Mama J

bethi said...

hey, i ran into Micah and got your blog! Your little boy is SOOOO cute!! I havent seen you forever!..so until i see you again...ill just stalk your blog...:) and add you to mine!...love ya!

Megan Andersen said...

Sallie!!! I didn't know you were a blogger (I found you through Bethi). Well I have to agree with you 100 PERCENT...he is so handsome!! Hope you don't mind if I check in on ya from time to time.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the pregnancy! This is Amy, I finally started a blog but its private so you'll have to send me your email when you get time:)
a.morty@hotmail.com

Tiff said...

Hey Sally! This is Devin's sister Tiff. I just noticed that you had a blog while I was catching up on Holly's. I didn't know that you were pregnant!!! Congratulations!! Matai is so adorable :D

Sam and Cherin Melessa said...

AHHHH! Your Pregnant!!!!! I'm so excited for you! I think that you work today (tuesday) so I will be calling you tomorrow. Can't wait to talk to ya.....

Sam and Cherin Melessa said...

BTW- Matai is too cute! Love the picture:)